Monday 16 June 2014

video portrait culminating write-up.

For my video self portrait I chose to show the video games side of me. I used a Nikon D3100 to record he clips of me, a ps4 to record the screen when I was playing video games, imovie to cut and edit, cut and choose clips that I wanted in the video and finally I used garage band to cut the music clip. I am an avid fan of video games I like all types of games so i wanted to show the viewers of my video just that. So I chose to mainly do the video with a camera and the on-board video capture card on the ps4 to show my love for video games. Mainly I used still shots not moving shots to clearly express what I wanted to express, also the clips of me playing the games I think I used wide shots so you could fully see the TV screen and me playing the games. I didn't use any words in the video because I did not want any distractions from the main video. Next is that I used a dubstep song because I am personally a huge fan of dubstep and I wanted to show that in my video, I tried my best to time the bass drop with the time that I shot and kill the enemy in the Call of Duty clip which i think i did pretty well and that particular clip was really good. Next is that at the end of the video I finish with a clip of me on Photoshop editing a picture of a Bugatti Veyron which is my favorite car and a clip of me Photoshopping the picture let me best show my love for the car and of tech class. so in the end I showed my love for dubstep by using a dubstep song, showed my love for video games by mainly basing my self portrait off of me playing different games and finally showing my love for the Bugatti by showing me editing a photo of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment