Tuesday 28 April 2015

Basquiat

So I chose to focus on tension. I chose to take tension as racial tension because the events in ferguson missouri how Michael Brown was shot 6 times while unarmed and on the ground so he was shot excecution style. I wanted to show how police officers are just killing black people like they dont mean anything because there has been alot of news lately about police officers just killing innocent or unarmed black people and it seems like its fun to them. how some are being treated like they are worthless or simply being shot when they pose no harm to the officer. so what i did was get my friends to pose like one is about to shoot another and i tried to photoshop them onto a calm sidewalk to show how its all calm then the police come and ruin the calm by starting riots with their actions.I think that I didnt do very well when editing them it doesnt look very realistic which I wanted but I think it shows my message pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment