Monday 8 October 2012

blog post 3

                                                                       

Hi people this is a photo I took when my family and I were having a trip and then I took this picture. One element of design that this photo is capturing is organic shape because the faded rainbow has lots of curves in it. Also in the background there are lots of jagged edges in the rocks. Another design element that this photo is displaying is visual texture because the jagged rocks and the waterfall makes the viewers think the you can easily touch and feel the rocks but you cannot do that. The design elements of this photo impacts my experience of the photo because to me the design element of organic shape makes me feel more happy because rainbows make more people feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment