Monday 22 October 2012



This is a photo that I took of my friend and I am supposed to explain why it's awesome. So I have added the compositional technique of leading lines because the lines on the wall lead to my friends face. Also I have added depth of field by making the begging of the bricks blurry and making the space around him blurry. Another technique that I added is the rule of thirds because my friends head is positioned at the top right intersecting point of the rule of thirds grid. What I added to this photo in photoshop was that I enhanced the colour of the brick wall because the before colour of the wall was duller so I chose to do that. If I had more time with this photo i would of added the rule of thirds because his face is to me a bit too close to the middle so I would of moved him closer to the top right corner of the image and thats the only thing that I would of added to make the image much better

No comments:

Post a Comment